- An interesting person you met recently
- A very old person you know and respect
- A famous person who is important in your country/hometown
- A person you like to spend time with
- A stranger who helped you
- A place you worked or studied
- An interesting country (not your own)
- A seaside place / a waterside place
- A place where people go to listen to music
- A shopping street/centre you like to go to
- A place you would like to visit in the future (not in your country)
- The apartment/house/room you have visited (not your own)
- A tourist attraction you like
- A useful website you like
- A useful electronic equipment you bought for your home recently (not a computer)
- A book recommended by your friends
- A radio/TV program/ Film that made you laugh
- An interesting story you heard when you were a child
- An interesting photograph you like
- A piece of clothes you wore in formal/special occasions
- Something you can’t live without (not a cell phone or computer)
- A statue or a piece of art work
- An important letter you have received recently
- A subject you didn’t enjoy in high school/secondary school
- A group you like to take part in
- Something useful you learned from others
- A picnic you had
- An important/ideal job you want to do in the future
- An interesting historical event in your country
- How to learn science in middle/high school
- An occasion when someone visited your home / a visitor who visited your home
- A rule in your school (you agree or disagree)
- A party you want to hold for your friends recently
1 The rate of youth crime is rising in many countries. What are the causes of this trend? Suggest some possible solutions to it.
2 Charities cannot help everyone in the world, so they should only try to help people in their own communities and countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3 People who immigrate to a new country should accept the new culture as their own rather than live as separate minority groups with different lifestyles. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4 When students study a foreign language, they should also study the culture and lifestyles of the people who speak the language. Do you agree or disagree?
5 It is increasingly common for parents to send their children to boarding schools. What are the causes of this trend? Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
6 Schools should only offer subjects that are beneficial to students’ future careers. Other subjects, such as music and sports, are not important. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7 In some countries, school subjects and course contents are decided by the government. Many people argue that students should decide these for themselves. What is your view?
8 Some people think that schools should select students according to their academic abilities, while others believe that students with different abilities should be educated together. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
9 Many children today prefer to watch television rather than do creative things. What are the causes of this and how can this be solved?
10 Some people think that men and women have different qualities. Some jobs are more suitable for men while other jobs are more suitable for women. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11 The time and money spent on the protection of wild animals should be spent on improving human lives instead. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12 Public museums and galleries are not necessary because people today can see the historical objects and works of art in those places on the Internet. Do you agree or disagree?
13 Young people today tend to find mobile phones and the Internet very helpful. However, it is not common for elderly people to use them. In what ways can mobile phones and the Internet be useful to elderly people? How can elderly people be encouraged to use them?
14 The government should control the amount of violence in the media. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
15 Some people think that the developments in agriculture, such as factory farming and creations of new types of vegetables, have brought more benefits than problems. Do you agree or disagree?
16 Nowadays air transport is used to export a wide variety of food to countries where the food is out of season. Some people think this is a positive development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
17 We are facing many problems that affect the whole planet. Some people think that good relationships between different countries are more important than ever before. Do you agree or disagree?
18 Individuals cannot do anything to improve the environment. Only governments and large companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
19 In many countries, traditional food is being replaced by international fast food. This has a negative effect on both families and society. Do you agree or disagree?
20 Some people think that the appearance of a building is more important than its function. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
- What’s your favourite subject/course? Do you think people who major in your field can find a job easily when they graduate? Was your primary school a good one? What subjects did you study at primary school? Did your parents choose a secondary school for you? What are your goals for the future? Do you still stay in contact with your primary school friends?
- What’s your hometown famous for? Is it good for young people? What kinds of public places are popular with young people in your hometown? Why are they popular? Can you tell me about some recent changes in your hometown? What will your hometown be like in the future? Can you tell me something about the public transport system in your hometown? What’s your favourite means of transport?
- Does your Chinese name have any special meanings? Do you think you’ll change your name in the future? Are there any important traditions about giving children their names in China? Who give children their names in Chinese families? Can you tell me some popular names in China?
- Do you live in a house or a flat? Which is your favourite room in your house/ flat? Do you think there is anything that should be improved in your house/flat? What kind of house do you wish to have? Do you prefer to live in a city or in the countryside? Have you ever been to the countryside? Are there any disadvantages to living in the countryside?
- Do you like pets? Why?
- Do you think trees and forests are important to us? Do you wish to live in a place with many trees? Do you think places with lots of trees can attract many visitors?
- Why are gardens and parks important to us? Do you often go to gardens and parks?
- Do you like to go out on sunny days? What do you usually do on sunny days? Is there anything that you don’t like to do on sunny days? Why? Do you think sunshine can make people happy and friendly? What’s your favorite kind of weather?
- Do you have a bicycle? Do you think bicycles are important to our lives?
- Do you like to walk in cities? How can large cities become more pedestrian-friendly and walkable?
- Do you like writing? Do you think you’re good at it? What did you write about in high school?
- Do you prefer to write letters or emails? Or would you prefer to use a mobile phone? How often do you send an email?
- How do you get news? How often do you read newspapers? Are you more interested in international news or news about your own country? Do you want to become a journalist?
- When do you do your housework? Do you think children should help their parents with housework? What do you think is the most difficult housework task?
- What’s your favorite activity after school (or after work)?
- Do you like going to parties? Why?
- Do you have patience? Have you ever lost your patience?
- Who cooks in your family? Can you cook? How did you learn to cook? Do you want to take cooking classes? Are cooking shows popular in China?
- Do you like taking photos? How often do you take photos? Do you like to take photos outdoors or indoors? Is photography popular in China?
- Do you often buy things online? Why are things so expensive today? Where do you usually buy clothing? What is your favorite kind of clothing? Do you think clothing is less expensive in China than in other countries? Do you often help your friends shop for clothing?
- Which birthday left you with the deepest impression? Did you receive any gifts for that birthday? Who gave you the gifts? What did your friends do for that birthday? Do you prefer to celebrate your birthday with your family members or your friends? What’s your favorite birthday activity? How do children celebrate their birthday in China?
- What games did you play when you were a child? What games do children play these days?
- What were your favorite toys when you were a child? What kinds of toys do Chinese children play with these days?
- What sports did you play when you were a child? What’re the differences between sports played by boys and sports played by girls? What’re your favorite sports now? Are there any sports you want to learn to play? What are the most popular sports in China?
- Are advertisements popular in China? Do you often buy advertised products?
- Do you like history? Why? Who’s your favorite historical figure?
- What’s your favorite kind of music? Do you play any musical instrument? Do you think it’s important to learn a musical instrument? Do you think music is an important part of Chinese culture?
- Do you like drawing and painting? What were your favorite kinds of drawings or paintings when you were a child? Do you think children can benefit from drawing and painting? Do you like art? Do you think art is difficult to understand? Do you think art is a good way to express ourselves?
Describe a beautiful (or ideal) house / flat.
Describe a new house.
Describe a room that you use a lot / a room where you spend a lot of time.
Describe a garden / park.
Describe a trip by public transport (such as bus or train).
Describe a holiday that you spent far away from home.
Describe a childhood trip / journey.
Describe a place you’ll travel to when you have a day off.
Describe a plan (not related to study or work).
Describe a library.
Describe a new school.
Describe a place where you studied or worked before.
Describe a shopping mall.
Describe a famous building.
Describe a tourist attraction you visited.
Describe an interesting foreign country you wish to visit.
Describe a city or town you wish to visit / you enjoyed visiting.
Describe a person you became friends with the first time when you met him/her.
Describe a close friend of yours.
Describe a person you spend a lot of time with.
Describe a friend you made recently.
Describe a good parent.
Describe a family member who helps you a lot.
Describe something you learned from a family member.
Describe an interesting old man / an interesting old person.
Describe a conversation you had with a stranger.
Describe someone who helped you study.
Describe a teacher who taught you an important skill such as cooking, biking or swimming.
Describe a skill you learned when you were a child.
Describe a training session.
Describe a person you helped before.
Describe a teenager.
Describe a person who has a healthy lifestyle.
Describe a good way to stay healthy.
Describe a club (or a team) you belong to.
Describe a club programme you like.
Describe a singer or a band.
Describe a famous singer in your country.
Describe a famous person. / Describe a celebrity.
Describe a person you admire.
Describe a person who has an important job.
Describe an ideal job.
Describe a job/an interesting thing you wish to do in the future.
Describe a picnic (or an outdoor meal) you had.
Describe an important plant in your country.
Describe a river / lake / sea.
Describe a place near water.
Describe a seaside place.
Describe your favorite weather.
Describe your favorite season.
Describe an ad that helped you buy something.
Describe a means of telecommunication (mobile phone, e-mail …)
Describe your favorite sport.
Describe a sport you like to watch on TV.
Describe a sports event.
Describe an outdoor activity (such as a sport or an outdoor game).
Describe a childhood game.
Describe something that helps you relax.
Describe your favorite leisure activity.
Describe a leisure activity near the sea.
Describe a healthy lifestyle.
Describe a song that is special to you / a song that means a lot to you.
Describe a book you enjoyed as a child (such as a storybook).
Describe a book that you read several times./ Describe a book you would like to read again. / Describe a book you would recommend to others.
Describe your favorite childhood story.
Describe your favorite TV show.
Describe your favorite radio programme.
Describe a show / performance you watched.
Describe an interesting / impressive speech you listened to.
Describe a useful website.
Describe a group activity（a group game, a group presentation or a sports match …）.
Describe a group (or team) project.
Describe a sports game / match / competition you watched.
Describe a competition you’d like to take part in.
Describe a school rule (that you agree or disagree with).
Describe a historical event. / Describe a historical event you’re interested in.
Describe a wrong decision you made. / Describe a decision you have regrets about.
Describe a decision that took you a long time to make.
Describe a memorable birthday party.
Describe a party.
Describe a special family event.
Describe a wedding.
Describe an occasion when you were dressed formally.
Describe a happy thing / a happy event in your childhood.
Describe something that can make you happy.
Describe your favorite subject.
Describe a subject you didn’t like in high school.
Describe a foreign language you wish to learn (not English).
Describe a recent change / a challenge in your life.
Describe an important message you received (by phone, email or text).
Describe a difficult thing that you did well.
Describe an interesting thing / an unusual thing you did recently.
Describe a piece of electronic equipment/ an electronic device that is NOT a computer.
Describe a piece of technical equipment you often use at home.
Describe something you can’t live without (that’s NOT a computer or a mobile phone).
Describe an important kind of technology.
Describe a photo you like.
Describe a childhood toy. (a kite, a puzzle, try to solve a puzzle or try to solve a Rubik’s Cube … Also for boys: a toy car, a toy airplane or a toy robot. Also for girls: a Barbie doll or a stuffed animal …)
Describe a gift you gave a friend.
Describe a gift you received.
Describe your favorite clothes or accessories. / Describe an item (or piece) of clothing.
Describe a uniform.
Describe a vehicle you wish to buy.
Describe a means of public transport.
Describe a place where people can enjoy music.
Describe a work of art such as a sculpture, a painting or a drawing.
Describe a museum.
Describe a family business.
Describe a science subject you studied in secondary school.
Describe a special meal. / Describe a special meal you were invited to.
Describe an occasion when someone visited you.
0410 458 812
地址：Suite 510 ，343 Lt Collins St，Melbourne，VIC，3000
墨尔本雅思 墨尔本 雅思 IELTS 雅思报名 雅思考点查询 雅思预测 雅思机经 雅思回忆 2013雅思 2014雅思
雅思写作 雅思口语 雅思听力 雅思阅读 悉尼雅思 霍巴特雅思