2013年12月21日雅思写作口语预测 写作预测：1. Some people believe that time spent on television, video and computer games can be valuable for children. Others believe this has negative effects on a child. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. Some people think that, in order to improve the quality of education, students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers. Others feel that this will result in a loss of respect and discipline in the classroom.
Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
3. More and more young people hold important positions in government. Some people think it is not suitable but others think otherwise.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4. Air transport is increasingly used to export types of fruits and vegetables to countries where they cannot be grown or are out of season. Some people say it is a good thing, but other people think it can’t be justified. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Television has had a significant influence on the culture of many societies. To what extent do you think it has positively or negatively affected cultural development?
6. Creative artists should be given freedom to express their ideas through word, pictures, music or films. Some people nevertheless think that the government should restrict artists’ freedom of expression. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. It is often said that the subjects in schools are too academic and that it would be more useful for children to learn about practical matters such as home management, work and interpersonal skills. Do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people think that students benefit greatly from going to private secondary schools, but others assert that private secondary schools have a negative impact on the young generation and the society alike. Discuss both views.
9. Some people think that killing animals for food is cruel, but others claim that animals are a necessary part of diet. What’s your opinion?
10. Advertising encourages customers to buy in quantity not in quality. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
differences between now and past
study or work
letter and email
house or apartment
Describe a tourist attraction
describe a way to learn another language
describe a house or an apartment
an old person you know an respect
place where you worked or studied
what did you do to help you learn a new language
a course you dislike
a book that other people recommend to you
a special meal
an interesting person you met
a letter you received
interesting place in other country
competition you would like to take part
something that make you happy recently
a piece of artwork
a place you can listen to music
describe something that you cannot live without
an important decision