- Teacher: Tom, name two pronouns.
- Tom: who , me?
- Teacher: correct.
- Can I look at your grammar book ?
- Why? You have ___ own book. You have ___,
and I have mine.
- Anna wants to look at your grammar book.
- Why? She has ___ own book. She has ___ , and I have mine.
- Tom wants to look at your grammar book.
- Why? He has ___ own book. He has ___ , and I have mine.
- Tom and I want to look at your grammar book.
- Why? You have ___ own book. You have___ , and I have mine.
- Tom and Anna want to look at your grammar book.
- Why? They have ___ own book. We have ___own book. They have ____ and we have___.
- A guy calls the hospital. He says, “You gotta send help! My wife is going into labor.”
- The nurse says, “Calm down. Is this her first child?”
- He says, “No! This is her husband!”
- believe in yourself
- blame yourself
- enjoy yourself
- introduce yourself
- talk to yourself
- pinch yourself
- look after yourself
- be proud of oneself
- help oneself to…
- Each other
- One another
- No one
- A few
- A little