澳大利亚不是无辜的旁观者 Australia is no innocent bystander
对澳大利亚的阴谋 be conspiring against Australia
被深深印入的; 被牢记的 be engraved on
嵌入 be embedded in
联手 Oracle and Samsung said to be teaming up for mobile cloud delivery
对付 contend with
一连串的… a barrage of (fig 比喻) large number (of questions, criticisms, etc) delivered quickly, one after the other : face a barrage of angry complaints 面对一连串愤怒的投诉.
混搭科技 mash-up technologies
进军 tap into
正如这些观点是事实上正确的一样 As factually correct as these statements are
跟着做 follow suit
获得、变成 If Abbot was the leader we’d land up with more penalties than bonuses
信息娱乐系统 a free-standing infotainment system and numerous metallic accents
从媒体库中排除 just to be 100% sure it won’t be yanked out of your library later on down the line
从传统智慧脱离出来 In a break from the conventional wisdom
1. Given the rapid encroachment of mobile devices on enterprise terrain in general, the consumerization of technology is another key underlying motivator, noted Ray Wang
2. It is hugely fashionable just now to “partner on an IoT(internet of things物联网) initiative” and you will see these tech industry love-ins cropping up every week now.
3. …has opened doors to a new universe of innovation.
4. …In accessing those lead-ins Telstra will be no better off than if it had built the additional lead-ins itself…
5. So let’s be kind to the likes of Software AG and Wipro…