- The graph shows the vehicle ownership in New Zealand in 2001 and 2013.
- According to the picture, in 2001, one car has occupied the largest proportion and percentage increased slightly during this period.
- Following that, in 2001, no car has occupied the second largest proportion and the percentage has decreased dramatically over the period.
- Apart from that, in 2001, two cars has occupied the smallest proportion and the percentage has increased sharply.
- In conclusion, two cars has occupied the largest proportion in 2013.