- Million ha/ yr = million hectares per year
- …can be mainly/mostly found in …
- The map shows the annual change in forest area by region from 1990 to 2010 in million hectares per year.
- According to the map, net loss in both two time periods can be mainly found in South America, North and Central America, Africa and Oceania.
- Following that, net gain in both periods can be mainly found in Europe.
- Apart from that, Asia has net loss in the period of 1990 to 2000, but has net gain in the period of 2000 to 2010.
- In conclusion, South America has the largest net loss in forest area comparing with other continents.