现在完成时： 形式：have/has don
1)The Olympic Games, first celebrated in Athens in 1896. every four years so far this century, except during the two world wars.
[A]are held [B]were held [C]had been held [D]have been held
2)She several wallets by pickpockets this year.
[A]has; lost [B]had; lost [C]has; stolen [D]has had; stolen
填空（Present perfect VS simple past）
- I (attend, not)___________________________________any parties since I came here.
Al (go)__________________________________________to a party at Sally’s apartment last Saturday night.
- Bill (arrive)___________________________________________here three days ago.
- Bill (be)___________________________________________here since the 22nd.
- Try not to be absent from class again for the rest of them. You (miss, already)___________________________________too many classes. You (miss)________________________two classes just last week.
- So far this week, I (have)_______________________________two tests and a quiz.
- Alex is an artist. He (draw)______________________________many beautiful pictures in his lifetime. Last week he (draw)_______________________a beautiful mountain scene.
- Jack really needs to get in touch with you. Since this morning, he (call)_______________________________here four times trying to reach you. He (call) _____________________________at 9:10, 10:25,12:15, and 1:45.
- Jane (wear) __________________________her new blue dress only once since she bought it. She (wear) ______________________________it to her brother’s wedding last month.
- The night has ended, and it’s daylight now. The sun (rise)____________________________. It (rise) ____________________________________at 6:08.