1. Some people think that the range of technology available to individuals is increasing the gap between rich people and poor people，while others hold the opposite opinion. Discuss these points of view. What is your opinion?
2.Reading for pleasure can better develop one’s imagination and language skills than watching TV can. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
3. The government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to decrease the violent crimes in society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this issue?
4. Some people think that it is necessary to travel abroad to learn about other countries, but other people think that it is not necessary to travel abroad because all the information can be seen at TV and the internet. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinion.
5. Some people believe that prison is useless for crime problems and education can be a better solution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. News media are important in modern society. Why are they so important? Are their influences generally positive or negative?
7. In some countries, Young people are not only richer but also safer and healthier than ever before. However, they are less happy. Reasons and solutions.
8. An increasing number of organizations have allowed people work at home. Is it positive or negative？
9. Some people think that if a police force carries a gun, it can lead to higher level of crime in that society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Crime is a problem all over the world and there is nothing that can be done to prevent it. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
11. Some people say watching TV is bad for children in all ways, others say it is good for children to get knowledge. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
12. Some people believe that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. Others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience.
13. As countries develop, their populations tend to live individually or in small family units. In your opinion, what is this cause and what are the effects on society.
14. International travel often leads people to have some prejudices rather than broad-mind. What are the main reasons of this phenomenon? What do you think people can do to get better understanding of the countries they visit?
15. The workplace nowadays is trying to employ the equal number of females and males. Do you think it is a positive or negative trend?
16. Some people think young people should be free to choose their job, while others believe that they should be realistic and think about their future. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
17. Air travel can only benefit the richest people in the world. Ordinary people can get no advantage with the development of air travel. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
18. Some people believe that the charity organisations should give aid to those in greatest need，wherever they live. Some people believe that the charity organisations would better concentrate on helping people who live in own country instead. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
19. Most countries want to improve standard of living through economic development, however, others think social value is lost as a result. Do you think the advantages of economic development outweigh the disadvantages?
20. Some people believe governments should spend money in saving languages of few speakers from dying out completely. Others think this is a waste of financial resources.
地址：Suite 1104，level 11, 258 Little Bourke Street，Mel，VIC, 3000