1. The best way for government to solve the traffic congestion is to provide free public transport 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. In many countries, more and more young people are leaving schools and unable to find jobs after graduation. What problems do you think youth unemployment will cause to the individual and the society? Give reasons and make some suggestions.
3. In some countries, parents expect children to spend long time studying in and after school and have less free time. Do you think it has the positive or negative effects on children and society that they live in?
4. The major cities in the world are growing fast, as well as their problems. What are the problems that young people living in cities are facing with? Give solutions to these problems.
5. Some people think that the rise of living standard in a country often only benefits cities rather than rural areas. What problems can be caused and how to reduce these problems?
6. Some people think that it is necessary to travel abroad to learn about other countries, but other people think that it is not necessary to travel abroad because all the information can be seen at TV and the internet. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinion.
7. Traditional food is being replaced by international fast foods. This has negative effects on family and society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people think that dangerous sports should be banned, but others think the people should have freedom to choose sports activities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
9. A family has a great influence on children’s development, but others believe that the media is a bigger influence. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
10. The movement of people from agricultural areas to cities to work can cause serious problems in both places. What are the serious problems and what measures can be taken to solve this problem?
1. Some people think children should obey the rules their parents and teachers set and listen to them, but others think less control will help children to deal with their future adult life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. Computer technologies are more accessible and cheaper, as the result, more adults work at home and children study at home. Is this a positive or negative development?
3. Some people believe everyone has the right to get university education,to what extent do you agree government
should make it free to all people no matter of their financial background?
4. Films and computer games containing violence are popular. Some people say they have negative effect on society and should be banned. Others say they are just harmless relaxation.Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
5. Some people think government should spend money on major sports of international competition. Others believe that government should spend money encouraging children to take part in sports from a young age. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Some people think that increasing the number of sports facilities is the best way to improve public health, but others believe that it has little effects and we need other measures to improve it. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
7. A lot of couples decide to have children very late. What are the causes? What effects does it have on society and family?
8. Many cities and towns in the world have high volumes of traffic. What problems it may cause? give reasons and actions.
9. Some visitors are interested in other countries’ cultures and traditions. how they learn other cultures and traditions? why is this interesting to some visitors but not to others.
10.Human activities have negative effect on plants and animal species. Some people think that it is too late to do anything about this problem. Other people believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.