一般将来时：形式：shall &will &be going to(注意区别)，Be to do，Be about to do，Be on the point of doing，Want/hope/intend to do
将来完成时： 形式：will have done
1)The conference_________ a full week by the time it ends.
[A] will have lasted [B]must have lasted [C]would last [D]has lasted
2)It’s reported that by the end of this month the output of cement in the factory_________by the about 10%.
[A] will have risen [B]has risen [C]will be rising [D]has been rising
3)By February next year I on this job for five years.
[A]shall be here [B]must have been here
[C]have been here [D]shall have been here
4)Pick me up at 8o’clock.I my bath by then.
[A]will have had [B]will be having [C]can have had [D]may have
5)On her next anniversary she married for25 years.
[A]will be [B]will have been [C]has been [D]is being
6)We hope the film when we reach the cinema.
[A]will not start [B]will not be starting [C]didn’t start [D]will not have started
7)—“May I speak to your manager Mr. Williams at five o’clock tonight?”—“I’m sorry. Mr. Williams to a conference long before then.”
[A]will have gone [B]had gone [C]would have gone [D]has gone
8) By the time he arrives in Beijing, we here for two days.
[A] will have stayed [B]shall say [C]have been staying [D]have stayed
9) My train arrive in New York at eight o’clock tonight. The plane I would like to take from there _________by then.
[A]would leave [B]will have left [C]has left [D]had left
将来完成进行时: 形式：will have been doing
填空题（Perfect and perfect progressive tenses）
- Ann and Andy got married on June 1st.
Today is June 14th. They (be)_________________________________married for two weeks.
By June 7th, they (be)____________________________married for one week.
By June 28th, they (be)________________________married for four weeks.
- This traffic is terrible. We’re going to be late. By the time we(get)______________________to the airport, Bob’s plane( arrive, already)____________________and he’ll be wondering where we are.
- The traffic was very heavy. By the time we (get)_____________________________to the airport, Bob’s plane (arrive, already)______________________________________.