complain against sb. about sth. 投诉有关……
look into／go into／investigate调查
out of one’s expectation令人大失所望
poor sanitary situation卫生情况差
put up with／bear／tolerate忍受
1) I am writing to you to complain about _____.
2) I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with _____.
3) There are some problems with _____ that I wish to bring to your attention. For one thing, there is_____; for another, _____.
4) I can hardly bear /tolerate /put up with ____ any more.
5) I regret to inform you that _____.
6) Unfortunately，the reality was very different．
7) You can imagine my disappointment when I discovered that _____.
8) You can imagine my feelings when I realized that this would mean _____.
1) I am unhappy about／do not like _____.
2) I am not comfortable about／with _____.
3) _____ is not what I expected (was expecting).
4) _____ does not suit me (my needs).
5) _____ is too annoying (troublesome／vexing).
6) Although I stated that _____, _____.
7) Despite my request for _____, _____.
8) Even though I telephoned you about _____, _____.